Our strength and growth depend on the quality of our people. Our goal is to attract, retain and develop high quality employees so they can create a sustained and successful career with HellermannTyton. That’s why we take great care in selecting a comprehensive benefits package that is extremely competitive in today’s market.
HellermannTyton is an innovative global corporation with the resources to offer excellent opportunities for professional growth, competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Discretionary profit sharing program
- Paid sick, vacation & holidays
- Company-paid short-term salary continuation program and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and additional voluntary (self, spouse, children) life insurance
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Wellness benefits (including cash incentives and gym discounts)
- Incentive bonus program
- Matching charitable donations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Automotive supplier discounts
- Employee referral program with cash incentive
- Casual Fridays
HellermannTyton offers dynamic professional development through our World Class Excellence in Business (WIN) program. In order to create and maintain a customer-focused culture of continuous improvement, employees have the opportunity to be trained on process best practices. All employees are encouraged and rewarded for contributing their ideas on how to improve processes within their department and throughout the company.
Health & Wellness
It is the mission of the HellermannTyton Wellness Committee to help employees and their families improve their health status, reduce healthcare costs, reduce worksite absenteeism and increase productivity by providing tools, programming and information.
- Raise awareness and understanding of all employees, suppliers, and contractors about the company’s wellness initiatives.
- Strive to protect the health and safety of our employees.
- Provide programming to decrease health risk factors.
- Promote volunteerism activities outside of HellermannTyton.
- Contract with insurance providers who offer services beyond just processing medical claims; companies who will promote healthy lifestyle choices, communicates proactively with employees regarding their health options and offer coaches to help employees meet their wellness needs.
Corporate Culture and Involvement
To enhance our corporate culture, HellermannTyton offers a number of ways to get involved throughout the company. Employees are encouraged to serve on our safety and wellness steering committees. In addition, we give back to the surrounding community by participating in a variety of fundraising events and offering matching charitable donations.